I'm new.

Just testing the waters on blogger, here.  

I am going to use this blog as a way to make it easier for readers who would like to follow me - readers who prefer this sort of set up vs. the one I have on my  personal site mac site (iweb). 

Everything will be posted on my iweb first, and I will then paste them over here.  So don't stress, my readers - you won't miss anything even if you only visit here from now on;)

For those of you who haven't yet noticed or read my blog in the past, my name is very, VERY popular.  I did not see a point in using my name in any of my urls due to the fact that there is a photographer, singer, actress, and much more with the same *awesome* name as I.  

Therefore, I have chosen coffeelvnmom and tried to make it universal - on myspace, facebook, my iweb site, twitter, and now here, on blogger.  Hopefully it will make it easier to find/follow me. We shall see.  (Not to mention, that title is quite appropriate for me, don't you think?)

And on that note, I am going to post the first blog regarding my new adventure. 






No comments: