After a bit of Twitter deliberation, I decided to have RED RIDING HOOD as this month's #JLBgivesawayaDVD. It's winter-y, and there's mystery, and I honestly don't think that many people have seen it, so that was basically why I chose it. YAY!
A few fun tidbits:
1) Apparently, Taylor Lautner tried out for Peter. (Catherine Hardwicke, the director, also directed Twilight.)
2) Billy Burke, who plays Bella's dad in the TWILIGHT saga is in RED RIDING HOOD.
3) Note that the guy who plays Henry (Max Irons) ended up being in Stephenie Meyer's (the author of the Twilight series) book-to-movie adaption of THE HOST. (Hmm!)
4) Yet *another* guy in the film, Sam Claflin, wasn't very well known at the time, but after this he was in SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN, and, most importantly, plays FINNICK (!!!!!) in the HUNGER GAMES movies!
5) I promise you will change your mind about who the wolf is at least three times during the movie.
6) The code name for this movie when it was shipped to theaters was Fangs of Affection. (Lolz)
and last, according to IDMB.com (I didn't notice this when I watched it, though those blue eyes sure did pop):
7) With the exception of Valerie (Amanda Seyfried), all the characters from Daggerhorn are either played by actors with brown eyes or wearing brown contact lenses. Most notable of the latter is Julie Christie, who plays Valerie's Grandmother, who is famous for her blue eyes.
TAH DAH!!! TIME TO ENTER!
a Rafflecopter giveaway