I'm on Tumblr!

I just wanted to share that. Because I'm excited. (I know Jennifer's face isn't exactly an excited one, but it made me laugh.) 

I am hoping to get my amazing designer (Hafsah) in on the Tumblr deal soon so it'll look more like this blog (and perhaps a little Flora-ish, too), but for now, it's going to be simple. And of course it's listed under coffeelvnmom (which pretty much everything is) so it's easy to find. ;) So. If you're on there, hit me up! :D 

Click HERE to connect on Tumblr! 

P.S. News about my #JLBBirthdayBash is coming TOMORROW!

2 comments:

Nuzaifa @ Word Contessa said...

Looking forward to your posts on Tumblr, Jessica! It's as addicting as Twitter isn't it? ;)

And I don't even know what #JLBBirthdayBash but I'm excited for it! :P

Jessica L. Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

Yes, oh my it *so* is. And almost as bad as Pinterest! LOL