1) Amber at Paradise of Pages is hosting something called Swag September, and I'm happy to say I've sent some swag to celebrate! Check out the description, below:
Swag September is organized by Amber at Paradise of Pages. It will occur through the whole month of September. You don't need to worry how much you read during the month, the only thing you need to do is when you do read, read only the books that you have swag for. If it isn't on a piece of swag you read, don't read it. There will be guest posts, interviews, excerpts, a read-a-thon, and lots and lots of giveaways. Where can you go wrong? For any information or questions you may have as well as updates, visit Amber over at Paradise of Pages. ~From Amber at Paradise of Pages
(To participate, sign up HERE)
2) The Chasm's Summer Bash is full of fun, summery posts and giveaways, and I was delighted to be able to participate with both a giveaway, and post: Top Ten Character's I'd Want to Spend My Summer With Stop on by, enter the giveaway, and say hello! :D
3) In case you missed my recent Facebook post, The Mossy Foot Project (the organization to which 10% of all sales proceeds from my Flora series are donated) was featured at Operation Change on OWN (the Oprah Winfrey Network) this week. It's hard to believe that something so simple as shoes and a treatment of soapy water can change lives so drastically, but that is seriously all it takes. Not only does The Mossy Foot Project help treat the beautiful people in this area of Ethiopia who deal with Mossy Foot, but TMFP also gives loans out to patients ostracized by their communities (due to the disease), enabling them to support themselves, and their families. I am so grateful for doors opening like this so that more people can learn about and possibly support this project! I've put the video that was aired in its entirety below (or you can go here to watch the video and read informative, interactive stats on the sidebar):
4) TeamNerd Reviews is hosting #IHEARTYA2014 and celebrating with lots of guest posts and a pretty huge giveaway. My post goes up next week, and let me tell ya, it's a doozy! (Oh and Dahlia gets interviewed, too!)
5) ICYMI: My lovely pal Nikki was this month's Reader Interview. I think it's safe to say that she loves books more than I do (the amount of authors she's met already at only fourteen years old is basically insane). Click the links to check out part one and part two of the interview!
6) Shakespeare announcement: I am incredibly excited to announce that I will be part of a YA Shakespeare retelling anthology coming out next year!!! *throws coffee bean confetti* There's about 15 of us so far (that's a whole lot of retellings), and I can't wait to see how everyone does their versions! The title of the anthology hasn't been decided yet, but the moment I can share it with you, I will! Yay!
Have a blessed weekend, guys! :D