Pity Isn't An Option's character inspiration photos and well, happy weekend!

After a bit of thought, I've decided to go ahead and share my character inspiration photos for Pity Isn't An Option. This is one of those iffy things where there's a potential to change the reader's visual either for the better or for the worse, which was why I've held back from sharing since starting PIAO over three years ago. I didn't want to push anyone into the "for the worse" category; but now that it's out in the world, I really want to share because I think it will give readers a new connection.

I would love to be able to share these photos here on the blog, but I think the copyright issues aren't as big (yet) on Pinterest, so that's where I'm doing it. If you would like to see how I saw Jonas and Hattie and Heath and Gran and Lucy and everyone else from the very beginning, head on over to my board by clicking this link. I'd love to hear what you guys think!

Quick reminder: The Goodreads PIAO giveaway ends SUNDAY. If you haven't entered and would like to, look right over there at the sidebar --- > and click the Enter to Win link.

Have a blessed weekend, everybody! 

Jessica

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. Loved the pictures. I'm starting to use pics for inspiration too--it's fun! Thanks for letting us know about the giveaway too. <3