September's Reader Interview with Geeky Chiquitas, part two

Welcome back to part two of this month's reader interview with Geeky Chiquitas! You can read part one, HERE.

Here's a question I ask pretty much every time: Tell us one character you'd never want to trade places with.



Beryl: Okay, this one's hard. Uhm I'd probably choose Hazel Grace from The Fault in our Stars. She may have a pretty romantic love story but it's just the worst to have cancer and the love of your life dying.

Audrey: I would never want to trade places with Katniss Everdeen. I admit she is badass but her life is terrible. Like I am never, ever, ever, ever, EVER, trading places with her. If I was in her place, I would probably sleep through the whole thing. Then they'd draw me out with fire, but I would be too lazy to run through my sleepy haze so I would probably die. Yeah.

Kimi: I would never trade places with Tris from Divergent. I think everyone knows why.


If someone were to borrow a book from you, what would be the first thing they'd notice?

Beryl and AudreyIf someone were to borrow a book from us, they wouldn't really notice anything. The only thing that we do to books is wrap them so, I don't know. Maybe they'd notice that?


Kimi: They'd notice how nice the book is and how Much I take care of my books so they'd get scared of ruining it or folding the covers or something.

Do you prefer an e-reader, paperback, or hardcover?

Definitely paperback! E-reader can easily strain our eyes plus you can't smell and feel the pages. For hardcover, it's more expensive than a paperback and it's even bulkier so we think paperback is the best.

Favorite book swag:

We haven't actually received a lot of book swags from authors BUT our favorite is the one we got from Marie Landry, few months ago.

The popularity of social media has made interacting with authors easier than ever for readers/fans. In previous Reader Interviews, both Nikki and Matt said they prefer Twitter over other social media platforms. Do you agree? Why or why not?

Twitter has definitely helped us reach out to authors and different bloggers, so yes we agree but Audrey still does not have twitter because she's too lazy. Although, she also agrees with us.

Tell us your favorite book cover of all time.

Audrey: I like the cover of Fangirl. It is adorable!! SUPER adorable, like if it's a person, I'd pinch its cheeks. Yeahhh.

Kimi: I love love love the cover of Landline! It's beautiful!

Beryl: I love the cover of The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder! It's super cute, fun and easy on the eyes. 

Thanks so much for being here, ladies! :) 


For more about Audrey, Kimi, and Beryl, check this out!

2 comments:

Jessica @ Books: A true story said...


What a fun idea! I’ve seen bloggers to author interviews, but I’ve never seen an author interview readers. LOVE. You had such great questions too. I love all kinds of book swag from authors.

Jessica L. Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

I just saw this comment! :) Glad you liked the feature! Thanks for stopping by, Jessica!