1) ICYMI: I'm participating in the YA Scavenger Hunt (#YASH) next week! Woot! A few more authors have been added since my initial post Monday (it's insane how many there are), so if you want to know more about it before it starts next week or are curious about all of the books being offered, go HERE.
If the YA Scavenger Hunt is new to you but you'd like to participate (one word: giveaways!!!!) check out a detailed explanation on how to hunt, HERE.
2) The recipe that had us oohing and ah-ing this week was, yet again, found via Pinterest: Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce (love love love how she includes plenty of pictures). I thought we were going to end up with tons left over, but nope! This recipe is only for two, so you'll have to double it for a larger serving. I solemnly swear that if you make this, your taste buds will forever thank you.
3) The song I'm listening to on repeat this week is called FOUR WALLS by Broods. It's really, REALLY Jennifer Dawn and Logan Brigone in Cozenage 2. Like, the lyrics are crazy-close. So perty-ful!
4) I'm already seeing reviews for OPEN THY HEART and I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! Word-of-mouth is huge nowadays... and taking the time to write down your thoughts is ALSO huge! Big, heaping coffee cups to you guys!
5) FYI, I've updated my "order" tab. It used to say Custom Orders, but now it just says, Order Books. I designed it to where a simple drop-down menu enables you to choose exactly what you want and how you want the books personalized (if at all). The site immediately directs you to PayPal, so it's quick, easy, and convenient. If you're in the US and looking for signed/personalized books along with the most bang for your buck, this is the place to order!
6) I SAW THE MAZE RUNNER! It was a nice adaptation. When I read the book, I had a hard time imagining the Grievers, so getting to see them was a great visual. (Boy were they gross.) The guys were absolutely amazing... but my favorite would HAVE to be Ki Hong Lee (Minho). :D
Welp (as David says), that's about it. Oh, except that Brittany made the most beautiful IIST teaser for me, so of COURSE I have to share it:
Have a blessed weekend, guys! (I know we will--it's supposed to be in the 80s! Woot!)